Executive / Senior Executive - Procurement_Hyderabad
FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for an Executive / Senior Executive - Procurement in India Procurement and Logistics department. In this position you will be based in Hyderabad.
Description of position
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Main responsibility of the role is to ensure availability of finished pharmaceuticals products from external manufacturers at the right time with appropriate inventory management as per agreed target.
- Over all Supplier Management Responsibility for operational task:
- Securing service level and optimal stock level and updating of weekly stock adequacy list
- Responsibility for operative purchasing process flow for certain suppliers
- Forecast updates
- Orders (purchase orders, re-scheduling and stock transfers)
- Delivery follow-up with supplier
- Invoicing process
- Logistics and EU re-analysis coordination
- To be main point of contact for operative tasks both towards the supplier and internally within Orion:
- Participation in internal cross-functional meetings related to operative purchasing issues
- Providing timely information internally regarding product availability
- Supporting the Manager responsible for Supplier and category management and development
- Maintaining and updating (when necessary) SAP product information for purchased products
Description of unit
FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.orionpharma.in) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orion Group. A presence in India provides an opportunity for Orion Group to strengthen the business relationship with the current partners and support the head quarter in various office activities. The India office focuses mainly on Global Operations and R&D activities.
Global operations (formerly known as supply chain) is one of the core area of operations in Orion's India office. This office is involved in procurement of in-licensed formulated products and pharmaceutical ingredients for in-house manufacturing in Finland. The Packaging Technology team is involved in creating and managing artworks for both in-licensed and in-house manufactured products. The Quality Assurance team is involved in auditing our partners globally to ensure cGMP compliance.
CPD & LCM India (Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs teams) supports the product life cycle management, maintenance of marketing authorizations and various other documentation requirements for regulated markets. The Medical Communications and Design team in India supports activities such as biostatistics, programming and medical writing tasks.
Orion Corporation (https://www.orion.fi/en) is a globally operating Finnish company that develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company employs more than 3,000 professionals in different countries. In Finland, Orion is the leading company as a manufacturer and marketer as well as in R&D of pharmaceuticals. With strong engagement in the promotion of healthcare, Orion has been building well-being for 100 years. Our ambition in the far-sighted research activity is to introduce novel, innovative medicinal treatments for global markets.
- An excellent opportunity to work in an inspiring & important role in the area of Supplier Management
- Great opportunity to become part of the wholly owned subsidiary of globally operating Orion Group
- Possibility to utilize your own strengths with the support of the professionals
- Flexible, high-spirit working environment where your skills are appreciated
- Hybrid Work Policy (In a week - 3 days work from office and flexibility to work remotely for two times).
- Good work-life balance
- Clear, transparent processes and responsible supervisors are our benefits to the personnel
- Bachelors / Master degree from a reputed College / University
- 7 - 8 years’ experience in Purchasing and Inventory management of finished formulations in Pharmaceutical industry preferably EU / US markets
- Knowledge of EU requirements and ICH guidelines is desired
- Experience of working in ERP/SAP
- Task oriented with learning attitude
- Ability to work in team and flexibility to adapt to change
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written). Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Logical and analytical ability
- Proactive with a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please mandatorily fill the Candidate Information Form by clicking below link. Also email your updated CV to
email@example.com for the screening purpose.
- Candidate Information Form: https://forms.gle/xBqq98aHqAcEDjET7
Submit your application as soon as possible and latest by November 30, 2023.
When you submit your application you agree with FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. GDPR information notice.