FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Launch Manager in Generic Product Development and Business Support department. In this position you will be based in Mumbai.
Description of position
Position: Launch Manager
Essential Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to Generic and Consumer Health Business Growth and Targets & Profitability by successfully launching new products to various Orion markets.
- Responsible for completing the launches according to agreed milestones, defined process with active collaboration amongst different stakeholders.
- Drive Generic and Consumer Health business growth by leading new product launches in various Orion markets. Responsible for completing the launches according to the agreed Launch processes, business targets and agreed timelines by actively collaborating with cross-functional Launch team.
- Secure and deliver profitability of the Gx and CH business by contributing to timely launches of new product.
- Contributing to the development of the launch process.
Launch Manager (LM):
- Plans, coordinates and executes the Generics and Consumer Health product launches according to the Business decisions and targets
- Launch Manager has the role of Project Manager and responsible for the successful launch ensuring both the profitability and the timelines
- Leads the launch and is the main coordinator amongst various cross functional teams; prepares agendas and memos, chairs the launch team meetings, both internal and external with suppliers.
- Plan the most optimal launch schedule for launch per country together with the launch team.
- Evaluates and implements the fast launch/risk approach with the team when appropriate.
- Communicates proactively the high level view of the launch and facilitates & supports problem solving in the critical issues with the team.
- Follow up and track the launch related tasks throughout the launch with different tools
- Initiates and follow the data/actions in relevant Orion systems
- Initiate the profit & loss (P&L) evaluation jointly with Sales and Marketing and Sourcing Managers as well as follow that throughout the launch
- Do the profitability analysis together with Sourcing Managers and support the PO creation
- Support actively the facilitation of the use of launch related systems and tools
- Reporting of the launches; progress follow up with Business Teams
- Prepare clear decision proposals for the launches as/when necessary
Description of unit
FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.orionpharma.in) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orion Group. A presence in India provides an opportunity for Orion Group to strengthen the business relationship with the current partners and support the head quarter in various office activities. The India office focuses mainly on Global Operations and R&D activities.
Global operations (formerly known as supply chain) is one of the core area of operations in Orion's India office. This office is involved in procurement of in-licensed formulated products and pharmaceutical ingredients for in-house manufacturing in Finland. The Packaging Technology team is involved in creating and managing artworks for both in-licensed and in-house manufactured products. The Quality Assurance team is involved in auditing our partners globally to ensure cGMP compliance.
CPD & LCM India (Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs teams) supports the product life cycle management, maintenance of marketing authorizations, various other documentation requirements and supports activities such as biostatistics, programming and medical writing tasks for regulated markets. The Creative Design team in India supports digital / graphic designing activities.
Orion Corporation (https://www.orion.fi/en) is a globally operating Finnish company that develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company employs more than 3,000 professionals in different countries. In Finland, Orion is the leading company as a manufacturer and marketer as well as in R&D of pharmaceuticals. With strong engagement in the promotion of healthcare, Orion has been building well-being for 100 years. Our ambition in the far-sighted research activity is to introduce novel, innovative medicinal treatments for global markets.
- An excellent opportunity to work in an inspiring & important role in the area of Generic and Consumer Health.
- Great opportunity to become part of the wholly owned subsidiary of globally operating Orion Group.
- Self Leadership in the role of Launch Manager.
- Possibility to utilize your own strengths with the support of professionals.
- Flexible, high spirit working environment where your skills are appreciated.
- Hybrid Work Policy (In a week - 3 days work from office and flexibility to work remotely for two times).
- Good work-life balance.
- Clear, transparent processes and responsible supervisors are our benefits to the personnel.
- Master's degree in Science or Business (MBS / MSc / M Pharm or equivalent) from a reputed College / University
- 6 – 8 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- 5 – 7 years experience in new product launches for business.
- Has a track record of successful and timely completion of cross-functional projects.
- Has proven track record of successful projects / launches led independently
- Has strong project management skills including effective administration skills, time management skills and ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to work with multicultural teams both in India and International level
- Ability to communicate/deliver solutions with logic, impact and clarity.
- Ability to effectively network within organizations in order to develop working relationships
- Experienced in working in international environment.
- Possess continuous improvement mindset and curious by nature.
- Has experience in leading others, coordinating new product launches and happy to take up challenges.
- Comfortable with strategic thinking. Strive for results in operational projects and tasks.
- Interested to work with numbers and understand basic financial dynamics.
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Task oriented with learning attitude and Teamwork skills
- Confirmed skills of Microsoft Office are essential
Please fill the Candidate Information Form by clicking below link. Also email your updated CV to
email@example.com for the screening purpose.
- Candidate Information Form: https://forms.gle/TUAh3sYud4xhVDH18
Submit your application as soon as possible and latest by November 30, 2023.
When you submit your application you agree with FinOrion Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. GDPR information notice.